Good morning all,
So I don’t know a lot but I know a little just from media etc.. And this blog will be short but to the point. My choice is always going to be blackberry (I think) and I will give you a few reasons why.
Blackberry vs IPhone:
- I have now been a proud owner of blackberry for 5 years.
- I have always had a good phone. Sturdy and reliable even with dropping it.
- I have always been happy with the operating systems.
- Only had to return one phone and only because it got a little water damage.
- I have always been able to keep all my appointments and what not in an organized system.
- I am able to get almost all the same apps as iPhone and if not there is usually a blackberry substitute.
- Blackberry’s tend to be cheaper.
- Only come out with new phones when needed not every 3 months juts to make more money(i.e.: iPhone changes the colour of a phone and calls it “new”)
- Blackberry’s last at least 3 years and still work fairly well, I’ve only had to replace one battery after 2 years of using this phone a lot.( where as iPhone battery’s are known to last and work really well)
- IPhone’s break very easily unless you are very careful and keep a good case on it
- I phones while having good operating speed and systems use a different format then the universal and therefore force you to learn a different way then we are used to
- I phones wont let you download certain formatted documents and videos where as blackberry will
- ITunes apps can only be used on I phones, Macs, I pads, I pods etc. so what’s the point buying an app on your PC- I did and can’t even use it unless I buy an “EXPENSIVE” mac product.
- I phones and mac force you to buy there product to use “there” apps. Blackberry just provides alternative apps
- Mac’s and I Phones tend to be a lot more expensive ( as ill give it this- they tend to last for a long time and are very good for visual art students)
- But for the basic computer skill level on average a PC is much more user friendly and they come out with faster better computers, laptops,phones just as fast as MAC does
Anyways, This is just my little spiel on IPhone Vs. Blackberry. And don’t get me wrong they are both good phones just very different and I sometimes find I get frustrated when people are consistently trying to convert me to IPhone. I do like some products from mac such as the I pads and the minis, I find them very useful, fast , and good for reading, recipes, knitting, crocheting(my sister) ha-ha. So not knocking either just stating my preferences and why.